Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hawaiian Luau

We played Apples to Apples today, and after a thoroughly hilarious Helen Keller bashing (that is the single BEST card to get, as bad as that sounds), I feel like I need to honor her in my quote. So here it is:

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.

Helen Keller



Tonight was weird. We started out hoping to go to this luau put on by some random professional frat. There were about..... 40 people there. LAME. So then we stopped by Ty's, they smoked a bunch of pot, and we watched car chases on Spike. Again, lame. And now we are back in the suite, about to watch a movie. Altogether, not the fab night I was hoping for. You know, the one with the sexy dancing with the hot guy who later becomes my boyfriend? Yeah... not so much.

There is always next weekend, I suppose!

Coming tomorrow: My rant on my flaky friends who didn't end up coming down this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)