Thursday, December 29, 2011

Moving?


I am becoming increasingly frustrated with blogger to the point where I can't even write a post anymore.
I figured since I'm on break, and it's been about a year from when I started blogging seriously, I might as well take this opportunity to revamp my blog and move it over to a better site.  For now, I have chosen wordpress.com, and I've got a preliminary blog up and working at justonedayblog.wordpress.com.
PLEASE go check it out and let me know what you think.
I'm open to suggestions about the new name and banner, and I would absolutely love feedback on how wordpress is working for you.  Try out the RSS feed, leave some comments, and generally please just look/ click around.  
I posted a picture-heavy post (one thing blogger was not-so-great at IMHO) for comparison.
If this receives a lot of negative feedback or is just generally not a good move, I will look for better options, so LET ME KNOW what you prefer.
There are still a lot of kinks to work out (the move is going about as well as Ross trying to pivot that damn couch) so bear with me through what I'm sure will be endless banner changes, color changes, and even name changes.  It's been a month of that already, so believe me when I say that this is the best it's been yet (otherwise I would NOT be letting you see it).
Thanks for being patient and sorry for the lack of posts while I've been attempting to figure it out.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)