Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I AM SO EXCITED!

GAAAHHH I"M SO EXCITED FOR THIS WEEKEND!

I'm single, not particularly interested in Valentines, not to mention that it will be the one year anniversary of The Breakup, so you might not think that this weekend will be THAT great.

But you would be wrong. Ohhhh soooo wrong.

This weekend, I am going to my first non-university related... wait for it... CONCERT!!!

Roommate #1 and I are going to Phoenix (where she's from) to see her favorite band (Jack's Mannequin) and my favorite band (fun.) live in concert!!

Never heard of 'em? Here is fun.'s myspace page: www.myspace.com/fun

You. are. welcome.


In other news, guess who is going to an amazing concert this weekend! Oh, you mean that's the same news? hmm let's see, what else is on my mind....?

....I'M GONNA GO TO FUN.'S CONCERT THIS WEEKEND.

Yup, looks like that's about it. My mind is on a one-track loop: fun.fun.fun.fun.fun.fun.fun.


[Rinse and repeat.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)