Monday, September 26, 2011

Trip to the Bay!

This last weekend I went home(ish) to the bay area to visit my sister at Berkeley.  My dad and brother drove over to hang out on Saturday, and I got to visit with my boy randomly throughout the weekend. It was so great! 
The next few posts, I'll be sharing pictures and stories about my trip!

First, on Saturday, we went to San Francisco (mainly Fisherman's warf) and got crab, and later crepes. It was fun, but my family was not so much into taking pictures. I managed to snag a few, but for every cute picture, there are about 3 others that someone ruined with a rude face or gesture..























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)