Friday, November 25, 2011

Fashionable, F*ckable, Friday: SF

I love being in the city, because of soo many reasons. Here are a few:
a) there're awesome places like this supercool mural to take pictures
b) it's cold enough to wear lots and lots of layers
c) people have really cool and interesting fashion.. it's inspiring!
d) there's so much going on, no one looks twice at me taking outfit pictures in the middle of the sidewalk.
e) it smells like home! and happiness! So glad to be back :)












Outfit Details:
Coat: Hollister Co.
Scarf: Cost Plus World Market
Dress: Forever 21
Belt, Socks, and Boots: thrifted
Tights: Capezio's dancewear

Please excuse the silly picture where my head is cut off.  The boy was playing photographer, and he decided to goof off and start doing "crazy hipster angles!!" etc (aka totally not flattering, hehe) and my face was a little... angry.  So I chopped it out.

This outfit is what I wore on Tuesday for exploring around the city.  We took a romantic walk through the park, and also had to walk a lot from all of our random parking places.  Good thing these boots, which I just thrifted over the weekend, are SUPER comfortable!  I'll probably be wearing them all week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)