Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Break (part 1)!


\











I'm finally back in NorCal for some wonderful R&R.  Spent the first few days in SF with the boy, and then tonight we're heading home for thanksgiving (and he's going to meet my parents!).
Yesterday we did a little exploring.  It was fun, but apparently the boy has been afflicted with a terrible disease.  It's called dumbface.  It results in his utter inability to look cute, serious, or smile in a picture.  Especially if I look good.
On the ones where we're trying to be silly, he suddenly smiles, thus ruining another cute picture. Sigh. What a little goofball.
Sometimes, I give him a mean teacher look and he behaves. Sometimes.
We have a lot of fun planned for the next few days, so stay tuned.
And, sorry I haven't updated in a while, school/ work has been craaazzyy. Now that I have a couple of days off, posting should get back to normal. Hopefully.
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)