Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let me know...

...what you think of my new title pic/banner/overall design!  I'm not going to lie, it took me a lot longer to make than it should have, mostly just because I was being stubborn and refusing to download GIMP again...  Once I gave in, the whole process just sped right up.  Oh well...

Hopefully the blog will stay like this for the next... FOREVER, and I'm going to try my best not to let myself change it...  Unless you all think it SUCKS, in which case, I would love any tips or inspiration. :)

And on that note, I give you an inspirational(ish) quote and a photo. :)

"The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it."
--Plutarch

(Especially relevent, as I am in this weird phase where I am not taking classes, but still have shit to do... I need to figure out how best to use my time.. maybe sleeping in til noon every day isn't the best idea...)

Our wonderful staff team!! This pic tells all you need to know about us..

1 comment:

  1. You should use your time by writing lots of blog entries!!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)