Monday, October 3, 2011

Cookies!

My friend Tyler came to visit and we decided to make 120 cookies to give to all of my residents..
My house still smells like cookies.
We got cake mix for $1 from Ralphs, woke up early (okay, so 9am isn't that early, but it was a Saturday, sooo), and got to baking.
Tyler still had morning hair, and I was in my pajamas, but we took pictures anyway.

Super Easy Cookie Recipe:
1 box of cake mix (can be any flavor, but funfetti, vanilla, and lemon work best)
1 egg
a little over 1/2 cup of vegetable oil

Mix ingredients together.  Form dough into approx 1inch diameter balls; cook at 360 degrees for about 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!















Ugh. I HATE this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)