Friday, October 21, 2011

Fashionable, F*ckable, Friday!

Limited light, free time, and a place to take pictures this week, so here are just a couple of pictures of my recent outfit... Somehow, whenever I take pictures I end up feeling awkward and just going into dance poses, because hey, they're easy to do, and it gives me somewhere to put my arms and legs without overthinking it. So, yeah..








Outfit Details: 
Top: Thrifted (previously seen here)
Shorts: Gap
Tights: Gap
Shoes: hand-me-downs from the bff (previously seen here and here)

I've been over-wearing these boots recently as I look for a new pair.. boots are such a fall staple but I'm super picky about what I like, so I'm having a hard time shopping for them. 

Have a good weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)