Monday, October 17, 2011

Cupcakes!

Mugdha and I discovered the cutest little cupcake place in Pacific Beach the other day while we were out thrifting!  I got a delicious Red Velvet cupcake, and Mugdha got a boring coffee.

My favorite things (other than the actual cupcakes, obviously) about the place were the adorable little details.  They had these precious couches, nice little wooden tables, and great bookshelves! To be honest, I felt like I was sitting in my mother's house. Only with yummy fresh-baked cupcakes.





soooo yummy!








I was trying to get a picture of me eating it... 

Sort of? OMNOMNOM

1 comment:

  1. I effing love redvelvet cupcakes. Can we go get some of these next time I'm there?

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)