Friday, October 7, 2011

Fashionable, F*ckable, Friday!

Ugh. You ever have one of those days where you feel like you look cute, and you like what you're wearing, but somehow when you look in the mirror or see pictures, you're still just not satisfied?
That's what today was.
I lovelovelove my new boots, but they just don't photograph well.
And then I was having a bad hair day.
And then I couldn't figure out how to take a picture of myself without a tripod.
Sigh. 
Enjoy anyway!







LOVE these new boots I got in Berkeley!!







Outfit details:
Top: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Thrifted!

Please excuse the utter horribleness of these pictures; I'm finding outfit/ self photos hard to do without out my old roomie (and her tripod) around to help out :(
Plus my bedroom has weird lighting.
I miss you, Mugdha!

1 comment:

  1. What are you talking about you hair looks bad?!? IT LOOKS PRETTY EFFING CUTE TO ME.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)