Thursday, October 13, 2011

Recently Stumbled :)


Every so often, I like to give you guys an idea for things that I have tickled my fancy recently (#whydoesthatsounddirty?).  So, without further ado, here are the last 15 things that I gave a thumbs up to on Stumbleupon, along with what I think about them:

This is how I feel about my boy when I finally get to talk to him after a long day <3
This artist is so fantastic!
Great quote about love.
Oprah knows things?!
OMFG I love dance too much. Such great lines! So beautiful! AH!
Another great quote about love.
How I Met Your Mother is awesome.
Yet another great quote about love.
Interesting thoughts on life and the world.
Great stuff no one told me.

Enjoy! Go Stumble your hearts away..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)