Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A couple of days ago, I decided it might be fun to walk to school, instead of take the bus.  It was a beautiful (but hot!!) spring day, and about an hour long walk.  I listened to some chill playlists, and had fun exploring the route I had only ever seen through a window.
Once I got to campus, I had to walk through our medical school in order to get over to where I work.  I have spent some time in the med school (took a class there last quarter), and LOOOVVE working in their library (I'm a nerd, but med students are much quieter than obnoxious undergrads), but I had never seen that side of campus before! I felt like I was at an entirely different school.... it was kind of beautiful..

What a nice day!


So, for a lot of people this isn't too different from the norm.. but most
of our campus doesn't look like this..  :)


Spring has sprung!


Not actually the med school, but you gotta love the Sun God.
I wish I explored my school/ town more.. I think I'll walk again a few times this week.  It was a great (and relaxing!!) experience.  I recommend it to everyone for whom it's possible :)

Here are 5 of my current favorite songs I listened to along the way:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)