Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm leaving!

My roommate and one of my best friends wrote the nicest, sweetest, bestest, and most amazingist blog post today over at A Vigilant Muse.  It was so awesome (and kind of sad)!  But it did make me realize (again) that I am leaving tomorrow for home, and then from there to Panamaaaa! Wow!  Tonight will be the last night I am sharing a room with her. ever.  Crazyyyy!

Mugdha: I love you so much, and I am going to miss you like crazy this summer!! 

How cute are we? This photo is a bit overused... :P


So I just wanted to say a quick thanks for the post, and a warning to all my readers that I probably won't be updating so much over the next few days, because I am about to begin my million day long journey to Panama.  Wish me luck!  Once I get settled, I'm sure I'll have pictures and updates and lots of exclamation points for your enjoyment. :)

<3

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip, Lauren! Can't wait to read about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akasfjaksfj. Lauren, I am SO excited to hear about everything in Panama. It's been amazing living with you, girl, and it's going to be so weird not anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)