Thursday, May 19, 2011

Update!

"Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order, a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane."
 --Robert Brault

So, currently my house is in a state of utter and absolute CHAOS that I am attempting to organize into neat boxes.... it's working real well. NOT. Moving out of an apartment and then moving away to Panama for 3 months is not a fun task, let me tell you.. especially when I can't move most of my stuff into my NEW apartment because it is either a) IN PANAMA or b) back on campus, where I'm not allowed to put stuff until end of August. :(



This is about as far as I've gotten...


What do you do with books you can't sell?


The worst/best part is that my sister is here distracting helping visiting me, so I get to hang out with her.. instead of actually packing like I should be.  Pictures of our adventures coming tomorrow. :)


Also-- just found some boxes that I still haven't UNPACKED from moving in/ Honduras.... that I need to unpack, so I can take some of the stuff to Panama... and then repack so I can bring it to Panama.... FUN TIMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think..

Also, don't forget to follow/subscribe to Musings! The links are in the right side bar..

Thanks for visiting! :)